Friday, October 29, 2010

Should I Let Him???

October 28, 2010

Dawson and his best friend Ollie

Dawson wanted to be a Zombie for his Preschool Halloween Party :/ Should I let him? Well he would not change his mind, I tried. I was really worried that he would scare some of the other kids, but Miss Jodi understood! I could not believe that he wanted to wear it because it was huge on him. It was a size 12. I thought he looked pretty cute :), oh I mean pretty scary!! Notice Dawson's friend Ollie had a normal costume for a 4 year old. I guess you get a zombie 4 year old when they have older brothers.

My cute Zombie with out the mask!
Miss Jodi and the Preschool Zombie...
I love all the fun memories that little ones create. Dawson is always making sure we have something funny to remember. So grateful he came to our family :).

3 comments:

sinika said...

Dawson's costume cracks me up!! :)

Kelli said...

That is hilarious!! I love it :)

Nielson said...

It would have scared me.... :)