Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

October 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Mom!! I won't say how old she is (67), that would be just rude :). You never reveal how old a Lady is, so don't even try to get me to tell... you can't make me.

We had my Mom over for Enchiladas and Cake for her birthday. Lorrin, Tahnee and Taden also came. It was lots of fun. I just want my Mom to know how much I love her! She is the Greatest :). I am very blessed to have her in my life. She is always there for all 10 of her kids, no matter what. She never takes time to worry about herself. She is the most selfless person I know. She is such a great example to me, and I hope I can be half the Mom she is. My kids could only be so lucky.
Let's not forget what a great Grandma she is :)
Thanks Mom for all you do for me. I love you!!

1 comment:

Nielson said...

Red hair? I will not show that picture to my kids! :) hee hee

And I love that your holding a baby in the picture--you are the designated baby holder I'm sure!