Monday, October 11, 2010

Cascade Springs

October 10, 2010
It was such a beautiful day for 10/10/10, that we thought we would spend another Sunday afternoon up the canyon to see the beautiful changing leaves. We went up American Fork canyon, and went to Cascade Springs. It was an amazing drive!
Wow... I do love living in Utah.
The mountains are BEAUTIFUL!!
Dawson got upset that I would not let him stand behind Dax in this picture (then I wouldn't be able to see him), so he would not be in the picture at all. When he gets his mind made up about how he wants something, there is no changing it.
Many of leaves had already fallen, but it was still beautiful.
Notice that Dawson always has a crazy face...
We can rarely get him to just smile
It was about 5:30 pm, so the colors didn't look as brilliant without the sun shining on them.
Dawson had to have me get his picture on this crazy tree stump :) I am so glad he enjoys having his picture taken.
Dax said it was better to not have him looking at the camera for this picture. When he looked at it, he said "see, I look pretty legit." That is his new word for cool or awesome... I think? He was defiantly right, he does look very legit!
Braydens very legit also :)
This beehive was ginormous... it was really crazy!
I love our wonderful kids :). This was such a great way to spend a fall Sunday afternoon.

4 comments:

Marci said...

Melissa-How do find so much time to do so many fun things and then find the time to blog about them? You have such a beautiful family! The pictures are gorgeous.

Elena said...

What great pictures. I love Cascade Springs

rachel said...

at least the boys are legit!

sinika said...

Too legit to quit. Why is that in my head?! ;) love your pics.