Friday, November 5, 2010

Carving Pumpkins!

October 29, 2010
I thought this would be a great year of pumpkin carving since most my kids are old enough to do it themselves. Well, I was wrong. Dax did his whole thing himself, but Jada, Brayden and Dawson only cleaned the guts out of theirs. Yes, that is right. I did all the carving of their pumpkins :(. Jada did a little of her carving, but then got very frustrated so I finished. I think next year we will just do fun pumpkin faces that don't need a pattern. Like the cool on Dax did this year.
Dax + Nick + Knife = Trouble (Ha...Ha...)
Dawson went to town on his pumpkin with a knife...
he was so excited!
The beginning of my long evening of carving...
What is it with my boys and knifes? Knifes turn them into crazy people...
Now I see... they get it from their Dad
(Dave and his friends from work dressed up as the Star Trek crew)
Everyone hard at work...
At least for this part...
Daxton made his look like it was vomiting!
All lit up!!!Dawson's
Brayden's
Jada's
and finally Daxton's!

I love Jack-O-Lanterns :)

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

You did an awesome job on those pumpkins! What a talent you have for carving pumpkins. No wonder why your kids wanted you to them all! Also, I love your new family picture!

Anonymous said...

Wow. You really are Mithcy Witchy. What a party. I do not want to be barked at every day for not commenting on the AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE blog! It is the best in the West. It is super fantastic. It rocks. It makes me so excited. It is superb. It is spendiforous. Words cannot describe how much I LOVE IT. Well done sissy, well done.