Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pumpkinland Field Trip

October 7, 2010
Dawson had his first Preschool Field Trip today. We went to Pumpkinland pumpkin patch. It was a lot of fun. It was a perfect day. The weather was in the 60's, and was great with a jacket. Dawson and his friends loved ever minute of it.
This is both of Miss Jodi's classes combined...
Look at all of those crazy faces :%
Dawson loves Miss Jodi, especially since she introduced him to the Hokey Pokey :) That is his very favorite part of Preschool!
I love how Dawson's friend Ollie is holding his nose in this picture. Those goats Really did stink :(. We all ran away as fast as we could as soon as I took this picture.
Dawson and Ollie are such good buddies :)
(Ollie, Dawson, Caleb, A.J., Jon and Gentry)
I love this picture, they were sure enjoying themselves :)
Two cute little boys trying to sneak a peak through the corn at the next cool adventure at the pumpkin patch!
This was a lighted spook ally, it was very cute!
Next up, the play ground...
Finally, the long awaited picking of the pumpkins :)
Dawson picked the perfect pumpkin!
I am so glad that I got to go with Dawson. We had such a great time! At first I was kind of bummed that I was not going to get my alone time today that I get while Dawson is at Preschool. However, I had too much fun with Dawson. It was worth missing those few hours of peace :).

3 comments:

Elena said...

Oh, Pumpkinland. The funnest place for a little kid in Utah Valley. Looks like they had a great time. I'm hoping Miss Jodi is still teaching preschool in 2 years when I need her.

scott, natalie and kids said...

I love going there. Clayton was that little once. Cute pictures. Those kids are all too big. Caleb, Ollie. They are still 18 months to me.

sinika said...

Soooo glad you put these pics up! I'm missing my boys! Love that Ollie and Dawson are buds.