Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Tulip Festival 2013

April 25, 2013
Yep, another year of Thanksgiving Points amazing Tulip Festival.  I love coming to this with our family.  It is so beautiful!
Jada and Dave had fun getting amazing pictures of all the beautiful flowers...
Dax and Brayden could not keep their hands off each other the whole time...
Boys...
Always fighting...
Always rough housing...
Never a dull moment...
I am going crazy...
It is never ending...
That is until someone really gets upset or hurt :(
BOYS!!!
All my cute guys :)
My cute Jada Babe :)
I am so blessed!!
They have a whole amazing garden of bronze statues of Christ...
they are sooo cool!
Always the electronics :(
Dawson really wanted a hot dog from a vendor, and we told him to wait because we were all going out to dinner at the deli.  He was so upset, he would not look at the camera for this picture.  I told him that we could go get him a hot dog, but he was too upset.
This picture was taken minutes after the hot dog incident... Thank goodness he recovers quick from his anger and sadness :)
Fighting yet again...  
I'm tellin ya, it is never ending.
My cutie!!!
We had such a great evening together.  I just love that we have such an amazing venue to go to five minutes from our house.  I am truly blessed, I love my family so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha...the best pic was your boys putting their faces in the tulip cut out...priceless!!! Dawson won't even look! Looks like a fun day was had by all!!! Lizzy