Thursday, November 7, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013...

October 31, 2013 

Happy Halloween!!!  I started the day off right, by dressing up like Uncle Si from Duck Dynasty.  I think I made some of the kids nervous, because they didn't know for sure if it was me :).  We ended up having the perfect day.  The weather especially was amazing!  Dawson only wore a light jacket and was fine.
Dawson 7 yrs old
Our cute little Banana, ready to head off trick or treating...
Jada 15 yrs old and Arienne
The two cutest twin nerds you ever did see...
Jada, Sage and Arienne  
Brayden 13 years old
Brayden as Phil off of Duck Dynasty...
Brayden, Jacob, Eric and Brighton
Brayden wasn't going to go trick or treating this year because his friends weren't going to go.  I finally talked them all into going at the last minute.  I am so glad they went, since it could have been their last year to go.  I think after seeing how much candy they got, that they were glad they went :).
Ryan, Ollie, Dawson, Elliott and Shawn 
Best buddies heading off on their Halloween adventure...

They couldn't go fast enough...
 Of course they had to get a treat from our house :)
 
I loved our front porch this year.  Dave got so into Halloween with a fog machine and masks on posts in the bushes.  Also, he had spooky sounds playing.  It really scared some of the smaller trick or treaters.
Dave had the pleasure of passing out the candy :)
Brayden came home, and changed his costume to a black shirt and an Alien mask.  Here are all his friends ready to head off to get lots of treats.
Becky, Me, Taylor, Kennedi, Marlene and Devani
Becky and Marlene and her kids came to hang out, and trick or treat in our neighborhood.  Becky was the Chinese New Year (so creative), Taylor was a Ninja, Kennedi was a Crossing Guard, Marlene wore a sombrero, and Devani was a maid.
What a scarey bunch...
Me and my honey...
Notice my I love Si shirt :)
Next visitors...
The cute little Byington Family,
They looked so awesome as a Shark Diving Team!!
There has never been a cuter shark :)
Taylor always has an awesome face for one of my pictures :)
Taylor, Elora, and Nixon 
We sure do love these guys!!

So glad they came trick or treating to Aunt Missy and Uncle Dave's :)
Granny Becky had to do a little photo shoot with the cutest, littlest trick or treater :)
Dax 17 yrs old
Poor Dax had to work, but they could dress up.  Do you like his costume?  Do you know what he is? Yep, he is the pro wakeboarder Shawn Watson :).  It was the perfect costume for his long curly hair.
I wanted a picture of Dawson and Taylor together, and this is how they made me take it...
Taylor is pretending to eat Dawson :)

I made homemade pizza, and cream cheese pumpkin bites.  Then we all watched our new favorite show "The Neighbors" (the episode Challowenika was awesome).  Like I said, it was a perfect Halloween!  Great weather, plenty of fun visitors, good food and lots of candy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next year....MY HOUSE....be there!!! Looks like a fun filled night!!! Lizzy