Friday, February 4, 2011

Christmas Lights at Temple Square

December 21, 2010
We went to see the lights at Temple Square, and this year we were joined by our Webb cousins :). They live in Illinois, so they have not been here at Christmas time for years. We were so excited to have them here. We kept with tradition, and rode Trax. The kids always think it is fun!
Jada, Andrew, Daxton, Sydney, Tyler, Brayden and Dawson
Why is it so hard to get a teenager to smile?
We come every year, it is always just as beautiful!!
Julie and Brian
The Webb family
The girls
My guys
Dawson was very worn out by the end of the night.

I thought I would put some pictures from past years to see how much the kids have grown and changed :)
2007
2008
2009
2010
Wow... time does fly. Our kids are really growing up :(. Dave thinks that I am a freak when I am sad about how grown up they are. I am happy they are growing and healthy, just incredible sad at how fast time is going. It was a cold night, but lots of fun. I love this tradition, and I always love family time :).

1 comment:

rachel said...

How fun, these pictures are so pretty with the temple and the lights! I agree its sad to see the kids grow up. I have to remember to love every moment cause they go by so fast, even when they are driving me crazy. Can't wait for my boys to be teenagers and stop smiling for pictures!