Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Most Awesome Date Ever...

February 18, 2011
We went out on a date with some friends, and they suggested night snow shoeing by the full moon. It was amazing!! We had such a great time. I was a little worried at first... I am always in fear of animals when I am in the mountains. However, it was too beautiful to worry about being attacked by some ferocious beast.
You can see the lights from the Sundance ski slops in the distance.
My camera would not take good pictures, so Sinika took all these awesome pictures. Thanks Sinika. They are amazing!
I love these pictures of the moon through the trees!
Three couples went: Cassie and Alex Gross, Sinika and Adam Swalberg, and us. As you can see we were on a groomed trail, so it was pretty loud. Sometimes we went off the groomed trail, and it was like walking on clouds. Dave and I have never been snow shoeing before, and we decided we love it. Now we want to take the kids!
It is sad how little the moon looks in this picture, it was so big and beautiful.

After snow shoeing, we went to dinner. This is definitely one of the funnest dates we have ever gone on. We laughed so much and had a great time. Thanks to Sinika for planning it all. We have such great friends!

3 comments:

Nielson said...

Looks like so much fun! So funny that we just missed each other by a day too :) Isn't it addicting! I want to go again in March!

sinika said...

I loved hanging out with you guys!

Marci said...

That looks so fun! Glad you guys could do it!