Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Wall of Art :)

February 10, 2011
We have an amazing artist in our family, and he has been kind enough to loan out a few pieces of his work to us. Our bedroom wall is full of his masterpieces :) He is constantly taping new works on our wall. There is nothing better than waking up to all of this amazing artwork. The artist is none other than....
Dawson Starkey!!

We are so blessed to have this crazy good artist do so many wonderful pieces of work for us. I just had to brag him up!
He has just been learning to draw hearts, so he draws them constantly
He is also learning to write...
these are the three words he can write without any help!!
These are fish swimming in the ocean...
at first I thought they were teeth :)
He always draws Dad, Mom and himself...
He loves this picture,
because he remembered to draw a goatee on Daddy
I just love this kid. Everyday is filled with tons of new pictures! He loves to draw. I want to keep everything he makes, but there are just too many. So.... I thought I would get a picture of my wall of art. It will help me remember forever!! Thanks Dawson... Luv ya

4 comments:

Marci said...

That is so cute! How much are you selling those masterpieces for?:)

sinika said...

Very cute Dawson! I love seeing the closeups and hearing the explanations- you'll have to put more on here...

Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli said...

I love his little fish! I thought they were teeth too until I read they were fishies :)
Very very cute!!