Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Funny Boys :)

February 22, 2011
Our kids have been saying and doing some pretty funny things lately, so I thought I would document them.
Dawson:
At dinner, I always give Dawson a smaller plate because he is little. Well someone else set the table and gave him a full size plate. He sat down looked at his plate, then at all the other plates and this is what he had to say...
Dawson: Hey... why do I have a big plate?
Dave: Because you are a big boy.
Dawson: No... I am a little man!
Our happy "Little Man"!
So proud to be a little man, yet he wouldn't eat the dinner I made!

We had Dawson's Kindergarten registration the other day, so we took Dawson to get his five year old shots. Later that day this is what Dawson had to say...

"Mom, I feel different now... since I got my shots. Now I like Mario Brother... my shots made me different!"
Dawson is such a crazy guy... he is always making us laugh. He also always wants me to take his picture so he can make funny faces like this one!
Dawson climbed up on the kitchen counter to draw on our white board (this is one of his favorite things to do). I had to get a picture of his drawing. He drew a picture of our guinea pig "Lacy". I just love how you can see Lacy's heart :). I think this is such a good likeness of Lacy... wouldn't you agree?
Brayden:
The other day Brayden looks at Dave and I and says, "How much weight would I need to lose to make my ears skinny?" Dave and I just laughed and told him you can't lose weight in your ears. We informed him not only are his ears perfect, he is perfect and does not need to lose any weight. I still laugh every time I think of this question he asked :). Kids are so funny. It is crazy the things they think about!

Daxton:

Prepare yourself for the scariest thing that one of our kids have done lately. Yep, that would be Daxton. Warning: view at your own risk... I can not be held accountable for your reaction!
There is a good reason for the frightening look on Dax's face... he is trying to look like Aniken Skywalker from Star Wars. You will find out why he is looking like this in the following pictures...
Yes, that is right he now sporting a new Jedi braid :(. I am not thrilled about this, but we are indulging him for a bit.
Just thought I would throw in an up close and personal shot of the awesome Jedi braid! Remember I forewarned you before you viewed this :).

I love my funny kids. They are always giving me reasons to smile and laugh :). Luv ya guys

5 comments:

sinika said...

Oh my gosh- I love your family! You guys are the best.

Unknown said...

sweet braid dax

Kenzy said...

That braid is hilarious. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Cute family!

Jessica said...

HAHAHA James did that too!

jokesfb said...

Such a Great Collection of pictures , Thanks a lot for enjoying me so much