Thursday, November 11, 2010

Enjoying The Last Little Bit of Fall

October 16, 2010
We decided to get one more hot dog roast in before the weather got too cold. We went with Grandma Hamilton and my brother Matt's family. We had such a great time. Liz picked an awesome spot that we have never been to. It is up South Fork. It was so beautiful. It is right at the base of the mountain so there is hiking trails, a stream right through the picnic area, and lots of open grassy areas to play. It was perfect! It was a little cold, but the kids still took off their shoes and socks and waded in the water. They are crazy!! I can't wait to use this spot in the summer, the kids will love it!
The only thing I did not like about this spot, is that there were no fire pits :(. Uncle Matt just built the fire in the grill. It worked great :).
If Dawson and Jada look like their hair is pink, it is because Dawson wanted to color his hair with the Halloween hair color spray. Jada got in on the fun, and colored hers also.
Matt's family minus their 2 oldest...
we missed Erica and Weston
Brayden brought his friend Jacob
So glad that we have such awesome cousins for our kids :)
Wow, I can not believe how grown up all these kids are...
they all look so old in this picture.
I am glad that we got in one more perfect fall hot dog roast! It was so especially fun, because we don't get to do too many things with Grandma and Matt's family. They are so much fun!! Luv ya guys :)

3 comments:

sinika said...

I love all the leaves! You'll have to show me where this is...

The Christiansen Six said...

You have the most beautiful family ever in the whole "white" (as brin would say) world!!! I just love looking at your blog. I check all the time...awaiting a new cute post! Your new family pics are amazing...who's your photog? Luv u sista!

Anonymous said...

Little miss prissy Missy always doing such a good job with her blog. Wow. No matter how hard I try I'll never be as good as you. I can only hope. I love this spot. This is where we go for every picnic with the Webb clan. Love ya.