Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween 2010....

October 30, 2010
We had such a great Halloween! Our kids looked awesome, and we only had to buy Dax and Jada's costumes. Brayden borrowed all the motocross gear from his cousin, and Dawson got his costume for Christmas last year. The weather wasn't too bad, although I guess we could have done without the drizzling rain. Even with the rain the kids managed to get ALOT of candy. Jada took Dawson trick or treating this year :). He stayed out the whole time with her, I was so surprised. The went for about 2 1/2 hours. It was fun to hang out at home with Dave to pass out candy. Daxton went trick or treating for about 15 min., just long enough to fill his pockets! I was glad Dax still wanted to go for a little bit. Dave told him he was too old to go, and told Jada this was her last year :(. Jada was so upset. I told Dave we do not set limits on when childhood should end! I say if a teenager is willing to dress up and go trick or treating, that is just fine with me. Let them be a kid as long as they want!!
Dax (14 yrs)
Jada Babe (12 yrs)
Brayden (10 yrs)
Dawson (4 yrs)Dave (4... I guess he wouldn't be happy if I put his age)
Dave and his friends at work all dressed up as the Star Trek crew!
Poor Dawson... I am a great mom, and left his mask at Grandma's house after the Halloween party. So Dawson had to go trick or treating without it. You pretty much couldn't tell what he was since he was wearing a coat :(.
Jada and her friend Savanna wanted to be twins for Halloween, so we turned them into twin witches! They looked so cute together :).
Here are the piles of loot!!!
Dawson came home with this nasty treat :?
I asked Dawson for one of his treats, but he did not want to give me one. However... he was happy to share one with me. He didn't want to break it in half, he told me to bite one end and he would bite the other :). Thanks for sharing Dawson!
Brayden came home later than the others, and I about died. He probably got over 300 pieces of candy... I know our dentist would be happy about this :(. Brayden was so excited!! He would not even dump it out so I could get a picture. So I had to just take a picture of his bag. This picture does not do justice for how much candy he got.
I am finally worn out from all the Halloween partying!

1 comment:

Nielson said...

You are good to not "set limits on childhood" Ha! Too funny, I can totally picture the conversation :)