Monday, November 15, 2010

Daxton's 9th Grade Guitar Concert

November 2, 2010
Daxton 14 yrs old
Daxton had his first 9th Grade Guitar Concert, and it was like pulling teeth to get some pictures of him. He was getting so mad at me. He even chased me through the parking lot to get the camera and erase some of the pictures. He is so funny!
Entering the stage...
This is his teacher Mr. Taylor.
Dax saw that I was trying to get pictures,
and he would not look at me :(
Finished... and exiting the stage
He was mad at me for taking this one...
Gavin, Kresten and Dax
He was really mad at me for yelling to his friends to come get in a picture. He kept telling his friends they didn't have to be in it, but they were more than happy to let me get a picture. Glad that Kresten and Gavin will let me take pictures.

Daxton did a great job!! He is getting so good. He is even teaching lessons to 4 people right now, one of which is our Bishop :). Way to go Dax... we are so proud of you!! Love ya buddy :)

1 comment:

Nielson said...

I am laughing out loud! That is too funny--and if he hates getting his picture taken then he'll really hate you publicizing it on your blog :) Sweet revenge, right?? Hee hee!!