Thursday, August 27, 2009

*** Brayden's Real 9th Birthday ***

August 26, 2009

Yesterday was Brayden's 9th birthday, my how time flies. We already celebrated early before school started, but we saved some of his presents for his real birthday. So he kind of got 2 parties. Last night we invited my Mom, Becky (sister), Elora (niece), Taylor (Elora's Fiance), & James (nephew) to come have a BBQ and celebrate Brayden's birthday. Brayden was so excited to have everyone come. He said he kept thinking about his birthday all day at school. He just could not stop thinking about it, and could not wait for everyone to get here.

First James and Taylor took Brayden and Daxton to the skate park in Eagle Mountain. They had so much fun. Then we had a very yummy BBQ. I must brag on Dave a bit. He is such a great cook, and excellent at BBQing. He made very yummy chicken & steak, and very very good potatoes. We also had delicious corn and watermelon from the Harward Corn stand (it doesn't get much better than Harward corn). After dinner we opened Brayden's presents, and had cake....well cupcakes! Brayden requested cupcakes. Then to finish the night, we made smores over our fire pit! We really had a lot of fun!!

Dave, Brayden, Elora, Taylor, Grandma (my mom), & Aunt Becky

Dawson & Jada
He looks like he is break dancing!

This was Brayden's favorite gift from Becky's family. They gave him a guitar case!


My cute Brayden.... I just love him so much! He is such a great kid. He is so funny, just like his dad. He is always making me laugh. He loves to be by me, and I love that he does. He is very good at sharing, and an incredible artist. I am so blessed to have Brayden in my life! I love you so much Brayden. Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

sinika said...

Gees! We taught him in sunbeams when he was three!! I'm feeling so old now! :) It's so fun seeing him grow up. Happy Birthday Brayden!

Amy said...

He is so so cute! That is so great that you do so much for them for their birthdays. You are a wonderful mom!