Friday, August 21, 2009

*** First Day of School ***

August 20, 2009

I am so sad :(, yes it is that time of year again..... another school year is here. Usually I am ready for the kids to go back, but not this year. This summer went by so fast. We didn't even go on a trip, but we had a lot of fun day activities. We were constantly out doing things. It was so nice to not have a schedule we had to stick to. I am sure I will enjoy being back on a schedule, but I am still missing summer :(. The kids were not looking forward to going back to school either, except they were excited to wear their new school clothes.

Daxton 8th Grade


Jada 5th Grade



Brayden 4th Grade



I had to get a picture with Dawson (3 yrs), he had on new clothes also.
He was very excited!

I hope we all have a great year, and can make it through another school year without to much homework! Especially homework that the parents have to basically do for the kids. Ha...Ha.... That was for all you moms who know what I am talking about :).

I want my kids to know how proud of them I am. They do so well in school. They are hard workers. I love you guys!!

1 comment:

The Kohler Family said...

I know EXCACTLY what your talking about with the homework..Your kids all look so darling!