Tuesday, August 25, 2009

*** Pockets ??? ***

August 25, 2009

So I was just sorting the laundry while talking to my sister, when I came across a pair of Brayden's pants. I started pulling things from his pockets, and telling my sister about everything I was finding. It never ceases to amaze me what kids can fit in their little pockets.

Well I thought I need to post a blog about this, because it is so funny to me. Brayden is the biggest pocket loader in our family. It is always an adventure to check his pockets. He has so many wonderful treasures!! Here is a picture of the treasures that I found today!!

It was a great laundry day! I found the Swedish Fish stuck to the bum of the storm trooper...Ha...Ha... Ya gotta luv kids!!

3 comments:

The Kohler Family said...

That post made me laugh out loud! Unfortunately my kids don't keep things in their pockets...just on their bed, on their floor, on ANY floor, etc....:)

Kenzy said...

That is soooo funny. I'm so bad at checking pockets that I always end up with some sort of candy on everything I just washed. lol!

Amy said...

ha ha ha... that is too funny. I'm bad at checking pockets too (like Kenzy). The worst was when I found a hollowed-out green crayon paper in the dryer with a load full of clothes. Lots of green spots on everything. I'm definitely better at checking now.