Monday, November 5, 2012

He's Home....

November 1, 2012

He's home... Elder James Conder has returned from his mission in Jamaica!! We have all been so excited for this day to come. I can not believe how fast two years went. I sure hope it goes this fast when it is my own sons. James is such a great guy, and he was an amazing missionary.
Everyone waiting...

I was so excited for Becky and Corey. I can't imagine how excited they were when I am just his Aunt, and I could not stop shaking I was so excited :)
We all kept watching to see if it landed. He arrived from Dallas on flight 1879...

 This welcome home sign was sooo cute...
Can't wait, he is almost here...
The kids made this awesome sign...
Here he is....
Just look how happy he is...
He stopped and just stared at everyone for a minute and cried. It was so cute.
One happy mom :)...
One happy dad :)...
Two happy sisters :)...

One happy brother in law :)...
One big happy family... Together again :)
Not to great a picture, but Dax is so happy James is home!
So sad this didn't turn out, he swept up Dawson. It was so cute.
He picked up Grandma Hamilton also. He was picking up everyone, it was so funny!
Welcome Home James....
He is happy to be home :)
Proud Mom and Grandma...






        Two proud Aunts...
We went to Becky's house after the airport, and they had it decorated so cute. They had christmas lights up in the Jamaican colors, with the Jamaican flag projected on to the garage that said "Welcome Home Elder Conder".
Welcome home James. We want you to know how proud we are of you. You are such a great example to our boys of what a faithful missionary should be. Just know even though we were not good at writing letters, you were always in our prayer and we thought about you all the time. You were greatly missed. We love ya buddy!!

3 comments:

sinika said...

Aw- thud had me crying!! So sweet!

sinika said...

*this, not thud

Anonymous said...

So sad I wasnt there!!! Thankx sissy for posting all those great pics...in some small and insignificant way I felt a part of that amazing reunion!!! Yo sis lizzy