Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween 2012

October 31, 2012
Another Halloween has come and gone. This is the first year that Dax didn't dress up :(. Why do kids have to grow up? So happy Jada and Brayden will still dress up, I just love Halloween. I dressed up as a nerd for crossing guard.
Here is Dawson at his Halloween parade at school.
Wow, my baby is getting big.
I am so glad I got to help at Dawson's class party. He is in the Chinese Immersion program so they combined the two classes, and there are so many parents that want to help.  Unfortunately, that means I can't help at every party :(.


This crazy dressed up lady came into his class and taught them a funny Halloween dance. The kids loved it. I was surprised how big of a smile Dawson had while doing it. Usually he is to self conscious and won't do it. So glad he let loose for once :).
These are Dawson's two first grade teachers. The panda is Mrs. Ackerson (Chinese), and the pirate is Mrs. Helms (English). They looked so good :).
(14 years old)
Jada Babe our beautiful pirate...
(12 years old)
Brayden our freaky alien...
Brayden had been telling me all month that he wanted to be the same thing he was last year, his light up stick figure costume. Then he comes home from school the day of Halloween wanting to go buy a mask of some kind :? I told him no over and over, then I felt bad and wanted him to have a happy memorable Halloween. So I finally gave in, rushed to Walmart, and he found this awesome alien mask. I hope he realizes what an awesome mom he has ;). Ha...ha...
(6 years old)
Dawson our fearsome roman soldier...
Aunt Julie gave us this costume, and Dawson did not want to be this until Dave promised to buy him an awesome sword. Doesn't this sword just complete this costume perfectly :). Oh well it made him happy!
Well, they are off. It was a sad Halloween for me, because Dawson did not want to go with Dave or I :(. He started off with Brayden, and then went with his best buddy Ollie's family. This can't be happening to me, he is only six years old. I should have another good couple of years of trick or treating :(. So sad for me!
Shawn, Ollie, Lincoln, Dawson, and Elliott oh and Kristin
Here is Dawson with his buddies, at least I have this picture thanks to my awesome neighbor Sinika. I love this picture because my cool neighbor Kristin made all these cute minion pumpkins for her porch. It was so darn cute!
Wow, look at all the candy they got...

Even though I am a bit sad about my baby trick or treating without me, it was a great Halloween. The weather was perfect. It was the warmest Halloween in Utah's history. The high for the day was 75 degrees! Also I enjoyed hanging out with Dave, and passing out candy.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love Halloween! You all look amazing! So fun to see how your kids have grown up so much.

Anonymous said...

Wicked fun pics sissy!!! Lizzy