Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It's Bingo Time...

November 5, 2012
Finally, it's Bingo time! Dawson has been begging to play Bingo for a long time. So for Family Home Evening tonight we finally played. This tradition has been around since I was a little kid. So glad that I now play it with my kids. They love it!
Dave let Dawson help call out the numbers. 
 Dawson was so excited!
Dax won blackout. He was pretty excited, especially since everyone was complaining that Brayden always wins ;). Dawson marked all the prize bags for me, look how good he wrote Grand Prize.
The awesome grand prize... 
Peanut butter M&Ms!!
Here are the prizes they won for their first six Bingo's...
They each got a light up top...
They looked awesome in the dark.
Bingo always makes for a fun and exciting FHE, and it is always fun to spend time with my family.  Love you guys!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man now I gotta do a bingo fhe...its been awhile! Just think if u lived here we could do it together...u know double the bingo fun sis!!!! Liz I biz i

Amy said...

What a great idea! I'm trying to find ideas for our family and this would be a hit! Thanks for sharing. You always have great ideas to do as a family. You're an amazing mom!