Saturday, October 27, 2012

Grandma and Wendy's Halloween Party...

October 27, 2012 
Well, Grandma Hamilton and Aunt Wendy threw another fun Halloween Party!!
Front Row:  Knightly, Sloane and Dawson
Second Row:  Marlene, Emily, Brayden, Devani, Meg, Me, Kennadi, Taylor, Jada, Becky and Corey
Third Row:  Dax, Ken, Sam, Senora, Wendy, Allyson, Taden, Tahnee, Lorrin, Sarah, Taylor and Elora 
Thank goodness Wendy is always so good at getting the parties planned.  It is so fun to get together with everyone. 
 Matt's Family...
 Becky's Family...
Taylor was pretty excited to be a banana, can you tell?  Elora was dressed as a camping host, she borrowed her costume from Becky's summer work wardrobe since she was a camp host at Strawberry Reservoir this summer :).  Elora wins for the most unique costume!
 Julie's Family...
Allyson is at BYU right now, so she finally gets to come to all the crazy Hamilton parties.  She said she just hurried and threw together this costume, but she looked so cute!
 My Family...
Yes, I was suppose to be a convict, and Dax was a police man.  We borrowed our costumes from Wendy, and lets just say mine was rather large :).
 Marlene's Family...
 Wendy's Family...
Wendy is so creative, she always comes up with amazing costumes.  She may have out done herself this year.  I just loved her and Ken's costumes!  They were a very different kind of super heros.  Wendy's super power is she can grow people.  The perfect costume for being pregnant.  So cute!
Ken's super costume said, "I've dressed up like an idiot for the past 13 years to make my wife SUPER happy!"  Ha...ha...  That is a dang awesome super power :).  Wendy has always made Ken dress up in crazy costumes every Halloween, and he is always a good sport about it.  So this was the perfect costume for him.
 Lorrin's Family...
Lorrin's whole family borrowed Wendy's costumes also.  Lorrin is the Toothfairy, Tahnee was... well I don't know, kind of a nerd, and Taden  wore a spiderman dress :).  They win for the craziest family.  Taden wouldn't wear his giraffe costume, so they dressed him as spider girl :).  We also later discovered that the camo pants Tahnee threw on were not part of a costume, but actual pants Ken had brought with him to wear :).  We all got a good laugh out of that.
 Wendy actually set up trick or treating to some of Grandma's neighbors...
 Grandma's street was filled with trick or treaters, and it was still over a week till Halloween :)
 
 Grandma made yummy chilli, and everyone brought some delicious food to share.
 
 Here are some random shots from the party that I liked:
 
 
 I love how Marlene wore her tail for her costume!  I laughed so hard when I saw it around her leg, I had to get a picture :).
 What... Charlie Brown is getting a bit frisky with the Rasta guy ;)
 My cute Jada Babe!
We had such a great time.  Thanks Grandma and Wendy for all your hard work.  It was a very fun party.  I am so grateful for my huge family, and the  fun memories we make together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay so now I'm sad that I looked at these pictures!!!! I so wanted to be there! that looks like such a fun party! thanks for posting sissy! Liz I biz i