Friday, November 11, 2011

Shaving Cream and Funny Goggly Art :)

 November 11, 2011  
 Clara, Dawson, Shawn and Ollie
Today I got to help in Dawson's Kindergarten class with Fun Friday.  The teacher lets me choose the activity, so I brought shaving cream :/.  Dawson has been begging me to do this activity forever.  Well, Dawson hadn't finished his centers, so he did not even get to participate at school :(.  He was really bummed.  He has waited for this day for a long time.  Luckily, I had bought a lot of shaving cream, so he got to invite some friends over to play with shaving cream. They had so much fun!!
 
 
 Even Dax got in on the action!!
 After about 40 minutes of fun, thing finally got a little too crazy....
 
 but boy did they have a good time!!
 After cleaning off the shaving cream, they moved on to styling their hair :)  
They look amazing!
I also had to add Dawson's latest piece of art work :).  Yesterday we bought googly eyes at the dollar store for a school project.  Last night when Dave and I got home from the temple, there was Dawson's newest work of art....  I LOVE it!!  He is such a creative guy, and he is always making me laugh.

9 comments:

The Kohler Family said...

Oh my goodness...You are officially THE. Coolest. Mom. EVER!!

sinika said...

So much fun! I told Ollie he smelled like an old man... hehe.

sinika said...

P.S. cute new blog! :)

Senja said...

suc a great idea for an activity!

Nielson said...

That is such a great idea! I am going to do that... TODAY! :) ANd that googly eye artwork just cracks me up--love it!

Amy said...

HILARIOUS!!! you are so much fun. You're kids are so lucky to have you. I'm going to have to try this with my kids. Love the googly eyes picture!!!

Kenzy said...

Love shaving cream! You are such a cool mom.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this piece of writing is good, my sister is analyzing these
things, therefore I am going to let know her.
Stop by my web page ; work from home jobs in ct

Anonymous said...

whoah this weblog is wonderful i love reading your articles.
Keep up the great work! You recognize, lots of people are hunting round for this info, you can help them greatly.
Feel free to surf my homepage forex Trading