Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dawson's Thanksgiving Feast...

 November 22, 2011
Just look at my cute boy, doesn't he make such a good Pilgrim :).   Kindergarten is the best, so many fun activities!  I was able to help with Dawson's Thanksgiving Feast, it was so fun.  They all looked so cute, and boy was there a lot of food.  Dawson was so excited for this feast, he talked about it for days before the big event.  Now I can see why he was so excited!!  I was bummed I forgot my camera, so I had to make do with my horrible cell phone.
 I love that the other kindergarten class were the Indians, and that they sat Pilgrims and Indians together :).
Ollie, Dawson and Hudson 
Such cute Pilgrim Buddies :)  These guys are such good friends, I am thankful that Dawson has them!! Notice their awesome place mats that they made for their big feast!  Such good times :).  I am so thankful that I am able to help in my kids classes.  I sure love spending time with them!!

3 comments:

julia said...

Cutest little pilgrim ever. Love it. Dawson, you would make a great real life pilgrim.

Marci said...

I love the new look of your blog! You always do the cutest things.

Trecia said...

Wow! I love your family picture! Such a great looking group- thanks for commenting on my blog about the family video- kinda cheese I know, but sometimes I feel I take my fam for granted ya know? Missy we really have a lot of fun seeing you guys too- I hope our tradition never ends!!