Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween 2011


 October 31, 2011
What a perfect Halloween!!  It was full of fun times, yummy candy, and the best weather you could ask for in Utah.  Not one of us even wore a jacket, I even wore flip flops :).  Believe it or not, the next morning was freezing with snow.  We really lucked out!

Brayden's School Parade!
Dawson's School Parade!





        



















The day started off with Brayden's school Halloween parade.  It started at 9:30, and I didn't finish Crossing Guard until 9:45.  It was Braydens last parade since he will be in Jr. High next year, so I really didn't want to miss it.  So I decided to leave my job 5 minutes early.  My friend sent me a text at 9:40 telling me the parade had just started, so I got there at 9:50, and the parade had just ended :(.  I could not believe how short it was.  I missed his last parade, I was so sad :(.  At least my friend got a picture of him for me.  Thanks Sinika!

Next was helping at Brayden's class party, which happened to be at the same time as Dawson's parade :/.  What a crazy day.  Luckily they paraded through all the classrooms in the school, so I saw Dawson come through Brayden's classroom.  Thank goodness Sinika also got a picture of Dawson for me!  After Brayden's class party, I helped at Dawson's party.  Wow, two hours straight of parties can really be exhausting, but I am so glad I could be at them!!

After waiting in line at Little Ceasars for 30 minutes, we had dinner and it was time for Trick or Treating :).  Well, for everyone except Dax.  This was his first year not trick or treating :(.
Our Awesome Kids!!


Jada and Cassidy



Jada Babe Our Cute Bee!








Brady Boy our Stick Figure and Aunt Becky!


           


















                         Dawson our Cowboy!                                         Our littlest guy waiting for his friend
You couldn't see Brayden's awesome costume with the flash on.... check out the pictures when I turned the flash off.  He looked so awesome!!
This one looks like a spirit leaving a body!
Brayden was so excited about this costume :)











Here is Daxton's awesome pineapple pumpkin :).  Looks awesome Dax!!  You are so creative since you have a mean mom that wouldn't buy you an actual pineapple.  Next year buddy!!

Aunt Becky spent Halloween night with us.  She loves to dress up and scare people, so I went through all of our Halloween costumes, and this is what I came up with....  She actually looked really freaky!  She would stomp really loud to the door, open it slowly, and stare at the kids.  The looks on some of their faces were so funny!



Would this scare you if it came walking up?
Aubrey, Carley, Brayden, Becky and Daxton
Don't worry I didn't let Aunt Becky scare the little kids in the neighborhood, Little Red Riding Hood (Me) would give treats to the little ones :).
Elora and Taylor came over and their costumes were so dang funny.  They dressed up as each other!!
Here are the puppies that Elora is trying to get us to buy one for Jada.  Sorry Jada it is not going to happen no matter how cute they are :(.

Checkin out the goods!
Dawson made out like a bandit!
 
After about 10 pieces of candy Dawson has decided he never wants to eat candy again :).  We will see how long that lasts, but I am excited about his decision!
Dawson playing with some of his candy :)
He just had to have a picture of it!

When it got later Becky actually layed down in our flower bed, and waited forever for some kids to come so she could jump up and scare them.  It was so cool, you really could not even see her laying there.  Then Becky and I went by ourselves to walk around and scare people, she actually went trick or treating to some houses.  I was laughing so hard!!  Becky is fun to have around, there is never a dull moment with her :).

3 comments:

Becca said...

I'm bummed that I didn't get to experience getting scared by your Aunt Becky! I guess that's what I get for trick-or-treating with two-year-olds. :) You were adorable in your Little Red Riding Hood costume, and the kids looked great too!

Amy said...

So fun! Your family looks they have a great time together. Your costume was so cute! I love the pumpkins too...so creative. =)

Nielson said...

Guess that answers my question! Ha!