Monday, May 9, 2011

I Am The Luckiest Mom...

May 8, 2010
What a great husband and kids I have. For my Mother's Day gift they went and picked out flowers and planted them in my flower pots. Oh how I love flowers on my porch. They did such a good job.
They are so beautiful!!
I have been dying for spring to come. I can not take much more cold weather, so I am so happy when I can finally put flowers out :). Infact, I have been so depressed that my kitchen window sill has become some what of a garden...
We are growing beans, a pile of dandelions (Dawson brought them to me, and now they are dead), lego's and cucumbers :)
This is my lego garden,
Dawson built it for me to take away my winter blues!

I love all my flowers soooo much! I am the luckiest Mom in the world. Thank you so much guys. I love you all!!

No comments: