Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hope of America!

May 4, 2011
Here is our awesome Brady Boy, he is such a good kid...
We got to attend Brayden's Hope of America program last night. It is always so awesome to see a huge American Flag made up from hundreds of Utah elementary kids.It is an awesome program that really brings out the patriotic spirit. It always gives me goose bumps, and makes me cry. I know that is a big surprise that I cried...
Brayden was on the very back row of the blue shirts,
and he was three over from the left.
They sang a song about being a light to the world, and turned off the lights and they each had a flashlight they waved around. It looked amazing!
I had to get pictures afterwords, and even Dave said I was embarrassing him :(. What is wrong with my family? Why is it such a horrible thing to get a picture taken? Oh well, to bad guys it is not going to end. I love all my pictures of you guys!!
Daxton had scouts so he did not get to come with us...
we missed you Dax:(
We are so glad we got to see this. It would have been even better if the traffic was not so horrible. It took us 40 minutes to go about 1 mile last night :(. Brayden did an awesome job!
Luv ya buddy!!

1 comment:

glennbecky said...

I love Hope of America , Brayden is so dang cute!!!!!!!