Friday, May 13, 2011

Dawson's Preschool Field Trip to the Dinosaur Museum

May 10, 2011
Dawson and I had such a great time together at his field trip to the Dinosaur Museum. He was counting down the days. He really wanted to be able to ride over with his friends and not just me, so we rode with Haley and Gentry and their moms. Everything was working out just perfectly for Dawson :)
Haley, Gentry and Dawson
This picture is so funny because he looks so serious,
but really he was so happy!
Dawson, Ollie, Gentry and Haley
Dawson could not ask for better friends!
Awe....Best Buds!
Dawson thought it was so cool to see someone working on bones!
Lincoln and Dawson
Hudson, Lincoln, Ollie Dawson and A.J.
He got to hold a Trilobite Fossil...
He even held a live Madagascar Cockroach :/
Dawson always gets a bit nervous by this ginormous sea turtle. He was so proud of how close he got to it this time :).
Dawson and Gentry both got a Dinosaur claw necklace from the gift shop...
Fighting with their claws...
Luv this picture!
I love my little guy so much.
I can not believe his preschool days are winding down :(.
On our way home, Dawson was wanting to stay with his friends so I asked him if he wanted his friends to come to our house to hang out and have lunch. Dawsons response, "BEST DAY EVER!" He is always so happy when his friends come and play at our house.

1 comment:

Kenzy said...

What a fun day. I really miss Thanksgiving Point. I can't believe how big Dawson is getting. He is adorable.