Thursday, May 5, 2011

An awesome UVU Grad...

April 29, 2011
Our Niece Elora graduated from UVU!!!
We are so proud of Elora, she received her Bachelors Degree. She even graduated summa cum laude, but they would not let her wear her tassels because she is going to take 2 more summer classes to get a teaching certificate.

Dawson and I were able to attend her graduation ceremony. Unfortunately we had the crappiest seats ever. The whole row we were on was broken so it kept falling forward. We were all sliding off of our seats. It was so fun, especially with Dawson on my lap. It did however make it a very memorable experience :). I was so amazed at how good Dawson was, well that was until we went to each lunch at Del Taco. Yes that's right, he was perfect at the graduation, then started hitting and kicking me about having to go to Del Taco! I can not figure this kid out sometimes?? Finally I bought him a real dumb hard plastic ball out of the dollar machine. Wow, all I wanted was to visit with my family. Thanks Dawson :). That was sure a waste of a dollar.

Later that night we went to Olive Garden to celebrate Elora's achievement, and then played a really fun game and had cake. It was a very fun night. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Congratulations Elora, we are so proud of you!! You are an amazing person, and we all love you so much.

No comments: