Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Having a Special...

May 3, 2011
We try to have what we call a special with our kids every once in a while. A special is when we take them one on one to go do something fun. It was Brayden's turn, so Dave took him fishing. Fishing is turning out to be one of Brayden's most favorite things to do. He is actually quite a good fisherman! Brayden is constantly asking Dave to take him, so Dave took him up Provo Canyon to fish the Provo river. Brayden was in heaven. The above picture was the text that I received showing me his catch. I love how happy Brayden is in this picture. Brayden just went fishing last Saturday with his Weblos group, and he caught 13 fish in 31/2 hours. He was so dang excited. I think he has found something he is very good at! Good job Brady Boy :)

I am so glad that Dave and Brayden have something that they enjoy doing together! They are going to be great fishing buds :).

No comments: