Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finishing Our Deck & New Patio Furniture!!!

Well I haven't posted in awhile so I have a few things to post. First we finally have our deck finished!!! Yay! Well, it is finished for the most part.... there are a few more little touch up things to do, but we are able to use it. I love it. It is so much fun! Dave wants to build a pergola over it, but I said "there is no way we are building a pergola before I have patio furniture to sit on and use our deck." Well that worked. He agreed to get some furniture.
There has even been a few okay... days to use our new furniture! It really is so much fun.

I was so excited to get our furniture, and the kids were so excited to help put it all together. So I had to get some picutures.
Who knew that patio furniture could create such a mess? The kids had so much fun with all the boxes.(Jada & Dawson made a store out of their box. They sold friendship braclets from their store)

Well after we got it all together the weather was really yucky, and we did not want to put it outside until we got a cover for it. Needless to say, the chairs stayed in our kitchen for a couple of days. It was alright because they are so comfortable, so we enjoyed them indoors for a bit. I have to admit the chairs make for a great office chair. Ha...Ha...

Yes, they are actually on top of our island!

4 comments:

sinika said...

So glad it's finally done Melissa! It is so big and beautiful! I'm jealous...

rachel said...

I love your deck, I especially love coming over and sitting on it on warm sunday afternoons!!!

Anonymous said...

I am very much impressed by your blog, you can find more Deck Furniture that suites your budget.

scott, natalie and kids said...

That looks like so much fun! I love eating in the backyard in the summer. Patio furniture is on my list too. . .