Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Coloring Easter Eggs

Here we are in our annual ritual off coloring eggs for Easter. I thought about passing it up this year, but my kids would not hear of it. They love coloring eggs. The good thing is they all love hard boiled eggs, so they don't go to waste. The kids had so much fun, and the clean up wasn't too bad.Daxton got everything ready for the coloring. He did all the mixing of the colors, and set it all up. I sure am loving having older kids who can help. It really makes things so much easier. Thanks Dax for being such a big help to me!!
(Dawson pushing Dave away so he could do everything by himself)
Dawson was so worried about anyone trying to help him. He is so independent now (that is not always a good thing). Dave had put down some of our cleaning towels on the table. By the end of the coloring session, the towel in front of Dawson was very colorful.
(This is just the beginning of Dawson coloring the towel)
Here are pictures of everyones favorite eggs. Some of the kids could not just choose 1, so they choose their 2 most favorite!
(Dawson 3 yrs. old)(Brayden 8 yrs. old)
(Jada 10 yrs. old)
(Daxton 12 yrs. old)
I love my cute family. They sure make life GREAT!! Love ya guys!

3 comments:

The Kohler Family said...

Thanks for reminding me that I need to post my Easter stuff!! I must not see your kids very often, but man, they look all grown up!! Brayden looks like a little handsome man in that picture! Sheez!! Tis so true, kids grow up way too fast! :) Oh, and your deck looks way awesome!

Trecia said...

Wow for Dax helping out he is such a cutie! The kids look so excited and I love Dawson pushing Dave away LOL

Nielson said...

I can't wait for my kids to be capable helpers--but then again I don't want them to grow up--can I have both???