Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Brayden's Star Wars Collection.......

Call me crazy! ;} I am one of those stupid moms that get just as excited about toy collections as the kids. Brayden has this collection of the little chunky Star Wars guys that he just loves. He (or I should say we) started to collect them about 5 years ago when he was 3yrs old. So he gets new ones for all his birthdays, Christmas, basically anytime I can find a legitimate excuse to buy them. Brayden is pretty proud of his collection, and wanted me to take pictures. So I thought I would showcase Brayden and his collection on our blog!
The good news is they get much use. All of the Brayden's friends love to play with them, and Dawson will inherit them. Plus I will keep collections like these for my grandkids! There I go justifing were all this money is being spent. Oh, I forgot to mention there are a couple of other kinds of these chunky guys. He also has the Spider Man & Transformer collections.
PARENTS BEWARE!!! Do not fall into the same trap that I did. Do not start collecting these. It is addicting. Also, Littlest Pet Shops are addicting, but I will save that for another time!

1 comment:

Elena said...

I see a couple star wars guys that we don't have. And I thought our collection was out of control. Cute family.