Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Funny Brayden!!!


I am so glad that I have this blog, what a great way to keep track of the funny things my kids say. Brayden has said a couple of funny things lately:

Today:
As I was driving my kids to school this moring, I heard Brayden say to Dawson. "Stop behaving like this Dawson, or you will always be behaving bad when you get older". He made this funny remark because Dawson was trying to stand up in the car while I was driving. I am sure Brayden's warning to Dawson came about because I am constantly telling Brayden, "If you tell a lie, it just becomes easier and easier to lie. Then you will always tell lies your whole life." Good little Brayden always watching out for others!!

Yesterday:
I was sitting in one of the chairs to our new patio set, and Brayden came and sat next to me. He looked at me and said, " I am so glad we got this new table set! Now if someone breaks into our house and robs our table and chairs, we can move these ones in from outside." Thanks to Brayden, we now have the perfect solution if our kitchen dining set is ever robbed!!! Ha... Ha.... I love how little minds think.

I love Brayden! He is always good for a laugh. He keeps me smiling. Thanks Brayden!!!

6 comments:

The Kohler Family said...

whew...maybe I should get a nice patio set just in case we get robbed!! That is just too funny! What a cute kid!

Charlotte said...

Thanks for sharing, Brayden made me smile to!

Amy said...

LOL! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

He's thinkin' ahead! :) How cute!

Kate said...

Yeah- you have a blog. Can't wait to hear more funny comments! Brayden is a smart kid!

Trecia said...

hey we are leaving soon to come and visit! I hope you are ready for us