Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter 2009

Well I am posting this a bit late, but Happy Easter! We had a great Easter, and hope you all did as well. First we started the morning with the tradition of the kids waiting on the stairs, so that I could get pictures of them all together. Also, so I can video tape them coming down and seeing what the Easter Bunny left.Here is what the Easter Bunny left, not to mention the tons of candy hid all around the main floor of the house. The Easter Bunny even left the movie "Bolt". The kids were so excited!After everyone finished checking out their baskets, we started the hunt!
After we finished the hunting, we rushed to get ready to make it to church. That 9am church is tuff, especially when you have to fit in an Easter Egg hunt. Surprisingly we were on time, barely...
Here are the kids in their Easter outfits for Church. I am so glad that Daxton will at least let me get him a matching tie. He is a good sport!
After church, we went to Grandma Hamiltons for Dinner and another BIG Easter Egg Hunt. I will have to make that my next posting. We had such a great Easter!

2 comments:

Nielson said...

You have such good looking kids! And I am impresses that you made it to church on time--they must have gotten up pretty early!

Kelli said...

You guys are so cute! And I am totally diggin that deck =) Super JEALOUS! I am a very private person with no privacy on my entire lot =(
Send me your email address so I can send you an invite to my blog!
Kelli