Saturday, June 16, 2012

Top 10%....

 May 5, 2011
 I received an awesome text from Daxton.  He had taken the practice ACT, and he received an award for scoring in the top 10% in the nation :).  What???  I was so excited.  The only thing that could be better, is if it had been the really ACT.  I am so proud of this kid.  He is one smart cookie, and he definitely did not get his smarts from his parents :).
Dax is such a hard worker, and is so dedicated to do well.  I know pride is a bad thing, but I am sooo proud of him.  He pulled straight A's this entire year.  He was even taking really hard classes AP US History (the hardest AP class you can take), Honors English, Chemistry,  and Algebra 2. 
We thought we better take Dax out to celebrate, so we went to his favorite restaurant. 

 Yep, he discovered Cafe Rio.  He can't get enough of this place :).  

I don't think Dax realizes what these accomplishments mean.  Hopefully, because of his dedication he will get an amazing scholarship for college.  We are so proud of Dax, and his accomplishments. We love you Dax!!!

1 comment:

sinika said...

Daxton is one amazing kid, which I'm sure has lots to do with his amazing parents!! :)