Saturday, June 30, 2012

Dad's Buddy...

 June 30, 2012
Dave was out cleaning the garage today, and he had a little buddy join him.  Dawson found some wood and a nail and went to town building???  I asked him what he was building, and he said he didn't know.  He was just having a good time with a hammer :).
 Dawson 6 years old
I was sitting there looking at Dawson and thinking how cute he was hammering away, and wishing I could always remember times when my kids were so cute.  You know those moments that really arn't important but are cute.  So I thought why not blog about it so I can remember :).
Grandpa and Grandma Starkey just arrived for a visit.  So Dave had two buddies to hangout with him in the garage :).  Good thing he had some company!!
 What a hard worker my hubby is :).  Love you Dave!!

No comments: