Friday, June 22, 2012

Brayden's First Scout Camp out, and the Big Fire...

 June 22, 2012
 
Brayden just left on his very first Scout camp out.  He was very excited.  I was busy getting ready to host book group at our house, so Brayden got all his gear ready by himself.  He is awesome!!
 My cute scout :) 
I miss him already.  Brayden is such a good guy, and I just love his smile.  He is so funny, and always makes me laugh.  Thanks for being such a great son.  Love ya Brady!!
Braxton, Andrew, Eric, Bro. Johns, Brigham, Brayden, Gavin, Marcus and Ryan
Brayden's awesome Scout Troop!
Notice all the smoke behind the boys, there is a huge fire out here by us right now.  It is crazy how big it is :(.  Here are some pictures from our house and the church parking lot...
This was early this morning facing away from the fire...
 Later on: This is looking north, and the fire is behind me to the south...
 This is looking south towards the fire...
 
 
We get such bad winds out here that it is really fueling the fire :(.   There has been 1000 homes evacuated so far.  Hopefully they get it under control soon.  It is so crazy.  Last night it looked like a volcano was erupting.

No comments: