Wednesday, June 20, 2012

That's right... the Zoo Again :)

 June 19, 2012
Yep, that's right... we went to the Zoo again :).  This time I wasn't even going to bring the camera, but then I remembered they just added a brand new section.  That means pictures that we have never taken before :).  I was so happy that Dave took off a couple hours of work and met us.

This was a new thing at the zoo...  They had a tortoise out for the kids to touch.  It was fun! 

 There were lots of new animals like this Otter...

You will notice lots of pictures of Dawson and Jada, because Dax and Brayden hate me taking their pictures.  I have to beg and plead, and finally have to be mean and threaten them to be in pictures :(.
 A lazy Sea Lion...
 
 These new water enclosures are awesome!
 
 
 Waiting for the Polar Bear to take a plunge... didn't happen today.

 I am one lucky lady, just look at these good looking guys...
 Dawson always wants a picture on these tigers...
I love the Giraffes.  I told Dax I am a giraffe whisper and that these ones were perked up listening to me :)

The kids love our new camera, so they always want to take pictures.  Here are Daxton's awesome giraffe pictures...
Notice in this picture how the fence is in focus and the giraffes are not...
 
 



Watch out Hogle Zoo, here come the Starkey's, and we are a crazy bunch!!



Now for Brayden's awesome pictures...
 
 
Here is Jada acting like the guy in the Gorilla's arms on the movie "Old Dogs" :).  We had such a good day.  I just love these times with my family!!

1 comment:

sinika said...

I think Daxton's out of focus giraffe, fence pic is pretty dang cool... for reals!