Thursday, September 9, 2010

Two Years Already :(

Today it has been 2 years since my dad passed away :(. I have to admit I can not believe how fast time has gone. I still miss him all the time! I thought I would post a few of my favorite pictures of my dad.

Wicky Bash 2005

This is one of my favorite pictures :). This was Christmas, and this is what my Dad always did when he visited. He would nap with his best pal Reagan :).

September 5, 2010
September 5th is my Dad and sister Wendy's birthday. This year we decided to get together, and celebrate for my Dad. It was so much fun. Well, maybe not so much fun for my mom. Becky thought we should have enchiladas since my Dad loved them so much. However, it is a pain to make 15 of them. My Mom actually about lost her marbles in the cooking process. She was laughing and crying at the same time. Poor Mom! I must admit that they were very yummy, and I am sure Dad would have enjoyed them.
(Corey, Grandma, Jada, Andrew, Brayden and Wendy)
Out on the deck waiting to eat!

It was the perfect day, the weather was beautiful

Mom realized she was almost out of eggs, so she decided to scramble them so everyone could have some. Becky and I kept telling her no, so when she got the chance she hurried and scrambled them :(. We were both sad. So Becky had hid an egg to make her fried egg, but mom hurried and scrambled it also :). Ha...Ha... Becky! It was pretty funny, Becky was bummed!!

Mom is getting pretty sneaky in her old age :).
Ha...Ha...

Wendy was pretending that Dad was there, and she was giving him a kiss!


See Dad was at the party, his spirit made the camera blurry...
okay, maybe it was a smudge on the lens... but I like thinking it was Dad!!

(Wendy, Grandma, Dawson, Me, Becky and Corey)
Mom finally finished the cooking process, and we could all enjoy ourselves!

Happy Birthday Wendy and Dad...
We love you!

(James, Wendy and Becky)
Everyone visiting...

(Elora, Taylor and Corey)

(Me, Taden & Andrew)
It is always a great day for me when I get to hold a baby :)
Thanks Lorrin and Tahnee for always sharing Taden with me!

(Jada and Tinka)
Jada wants a dog so bad, but Dave and I hate animals...
So Jada always has to take advantage of spending time with everyone elses dogs.
Poor Jada :(

I am so grateful for my family and the good times we have together. I want my Dad to know how much I love him and miss him! Love ya Dad!!

1 comment:

The Christiansen Six said...

Oh sissy i cute love your newest blog about papa! You are the queen blogger and i so i must learn from you just how to be a pro bloggererer!