Sunday, August 29, 2010

Jada's Luau

August 14, 2010

Happy 12th birthday to our Jada Babe!! It is crazy that our daughter is now in Young Womens, were has the time gone. We were in Tennessee on her birthday, so we had to celebrate it late. We decided to do a luau, and have a water fight. It was so much fun!

Our 12 year old birthday girl...

The birthday cake...

The birthday treats...

Each girl got fingernail polish, treats and a silly band...

The decorations...


all the awesome friends... finally ready to party!

front row: Ally, Jada and Savanna
back row: Sydney, Kaitlin, Kiley, Cassidy, Clairissa and Kiana

Let the games begin...
A hula hoop contest

Musical Beach towels

and finally the limbo :)






Present time!

Jada and Savanna

Jada and Ally

Jada and Kiana

Jada and Kiley

Jada and Sydney

Jada and Kaitlin

Jada and Cassidy

Jada with her two awesome cousins:
Sam and Kennedy

Jada and Clairissa

Jada and Dawson

and of course Jada and Paisley
(she is our cute little neighbor, basically family)

Let the unwrapping begin

I know she is probably too old for Littlest Pet Shops, but I keep buying them.
I think the collection is really for me :). I just love them!





Happy birthday to Jada... Happy birthday to Jada...

Finally it was time for the water fight...
This was the funnest part of the party!





Dave just sat there with the hose and sprayed everyone




Dad has never had so much fun at one of the kids parties!
He says he was just trying to help everyone stay cool, but we all know the truth...
he was having too much fun!

Aloha everyone!

Cheers...

Three hours of partying... I thought it was never going to end :/. It was such a fun party, and Jada has such great friends! Happy Birthday Jada. We love you so, so much. We are very blessed to have you in our family :).

3 comments:

sinika said...

Happy Birthday to Jada! Wasn't it just yesterday that she was a tiny girl and her and Brayden came over when I was working in the flowerbed and they asked if they could help me weed? Time goes too fast!

I love that Dave was squirting everyone- I'll have to tell Adam that for future parties! :)

Marci said...

Is this how girls party? You have to have decorations and themes? Boys just want to eat cake! This looks like so much fun! You're a great mom! I know everyone says this, but when did all these girls grow up? I was their primary teacher when they were 8. AHHHHHHH!!! Crazy!

Nielson said...

That looks like SO much fun! I love it all!!! What a lucky girl :)