Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Baby :(

February 24, 2009

I just love my littlest guy so much. He has been very cute lately, and he is about to turn 4. That is the reason for the sad smiley in the title. Time is getting away from me so quickly, and I am losing my baby :(.

So this morning I had just gotten out of
the shower, and in walks my littlest guy with his sleepy eyes. He had just woke up, and came to tell me good morning. He said, "good morning mommy. I just love you." :) There is nothing quite like a sweet good morning like that. It made my day!! So I picked him up, and sat down and held him and cuddled as long as he would let me. It hit me really hard that I am not going to get too many more moments as awesome as this. He is going to get too big, and not want his mommy to cuddle him :( He is the last, so my cuddling days will be coming to an end. So I will take what I can get, and fully appreciate each one.

Anyway, another cute moment from him. On Sunday night Uncle Lorrin and Aunt Tahnee came over to hang out. We were watching a movie, and half way through I went to put the kids to bed. Well Dawson was very upset. He felt he should be allowed to hang out late with the adults. After many threats, Dawson went to bed. Or so I thought.... Forty Five minutes later when our company went to leave, there was Dawson asleep on the stairs. He was laying across one of them. We are so lucky he did not fall down the stairs :/. It was so darn cute to see. So obviously I had to get pictures.

Our cute littlest guy!

I just love this guy!!

No comments: