Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Quick Update

December 16, 2009

Dawson & Dax
My two cute guys that this post is about!!

Just a quick update to yesterdays post... we just got back from the dentist for the 3rd straight day in a row (not including we were there last Friday). Dawson had his very first dental work done, and he was awesome again. They had to fix a broken tooth. They did not give him a shot to numb him, they just used that local that they apply with a q-tip. They drilled, and filled, and he did not even flinch :). He is amazing. Also, they have a hard time numbing Dax, so they tried a stronger numbing medication. It worked, and he did not feel to much. My prayers were answered. I was very nervous for Dax & Dawson. I am so grateful for small blessings!!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I am glad that all went well for you. Ally just had her first cavity and I was so worried for her, I can't imagine worrying about my 3 year old. That is awesome that he did so good!