Monday, December 14, 2009

Interpreting a Fortune :)

December 14, 2009

Our cute Brayden

Kids are the best!! Brayden just got home from school, and he had gotten a fortune cookie at lunch. So he read me his fortune, and asked me what it meant. This is his fortune: Your road to glory will be rocky, but fulfilling.

My interpretation: Your journey to success or becoming awesome will be hard and you will struggle, but it will be worth it.

Brayden: So it means you will marry someone you don't like, but you will have to deal with it. Then you will love them?

I was laughing so hard :) I could not pass up blogging this comment! I am grateful for kids who constantly make me laugh!

2 comments:

sinika said...

Oh man. That's hilarious Melissa! What a funny kid.

The Kohler Family said...

That is laugh out loud funny! I love how he thought of marriage right off the bat! Too cute!