Thursday, July 9, 2009

**** Happy Birthday to my Honey ****

Here are a few new posts from our life!!!

First today is Dave's birthday. He is the big "40"! He thinks he is so old, but truthfully I think he is so dang good looking! In fact I think he is better looking now than when we first met.

I just wanted to tell Dave Happy Birthday!!! I wish he wasn't at work today, but we will celebrate tonight. Dave is the best! He is the most selfless person I know. He would do anything for anybody. He gives all he has to the kids and I, including working 2 jobs to support us. Dave is a wonderful husband, and an awesome father. I am so grateful for all he does for us. We are so blessed!

Don't worry Dave, I am not that far behind you!

Here are a few pictures of Dave over the past few years.....








Happy Birthday Dave!!! I love you!

1 comment:

Nielson said...

That's so sweet! Happy Birthday to Dave!