Thursday, June 11, 2009

How Fast They Grow, and Change......

So as I said in my last post, I am very behind on my blog. I had an idea on the last day of school, to take pictures of my kids and see how they have changed from the first of the school year. It is always amazing to me how fast my kids change. They are getting so grown up. I know this is a good thing, but it also makes me sad. :( Time flies way to fast. Anyway, here is their pictures from the first of the school year, and a picture of them on the last day of school.

This is Daxton on his birthday in July 08'
(I could not find his picture from the first day of school) :(

Daxton on the last day of 7th grade, May of 09'

Jada on first day of 4th grade, August 08'

Jada on last day of 4th grade, May 09'

Brayden on his first day of 3rd grade, August 08'

Brayden last day of 3rd grade, May 09'

Dawson in June 08'

Dawson at the end of May 09'
(He is with Brady & Bryce Woods his friends we babysit)

How I wish I could put their pictures side by side. Oh well! I can not believe another school year has come and gone. Like I said time flies to fast. I am so excited for summer, or maybe I am just so excited to not have any more homework!

Just want to tell my kids how much I love them all. They are great kids!!

4 comments:

scott, natalie and kids said...

Your kids are soooo big! Time does fly by. We live in a ward now with many older families and they are telling me every Sunday to "cherish these days". It is good to hear that every week :)

Amy said...

I know where you are coming from. My mom would always tell me that time goes so fast when you have kids, but I didn't think it would be the same for me. :) I wish it time could slow down just a bit so we could savor the moments a little bit longer. Your kids are so adorable!

Elena said...

You really do have good looking kids. Can't wait to seem them as older teenagers.

Trecia said...

Melis, I love the quilt! I think you two did a fabulous job and what a cute idea to take before & after school pics--you have the cutest ideas my friend!!