Monday, February 15, 2016

My Littlest Guy Is Growing Way To Fast...

February 15, 2016

Wow, my littlest guy is growing way to fast!  He had his friends Jackson and Jeremy spend the night, and they decided they wanted to make pancakes on their own.  He is only nine years old, so I told him NO repeatedly, but Dawson does not give up.  He is very persistent.  Hopefully that trait will serve him well one day :).  I finally thought, I am a mean mom to not let him try something that he wants so badly to try.  So I got over thinking about the mess that would be created, and agreed to let them.  I am so glad I did.  He was so happy, and so proud of himself.  They actually made really good pancakes.  I guess I have to let them learn some time.  I guess he will be better prepared for his mission by starting at such a young age :).



They had a lot of fun together...

They brought us all breakfast in bed.
Jada was very happy :)

Dawson had so much fun that later that night he wanted to make pancakes again...


He is becoming quite a pro already :)...

He wanted to make his pancakes look exactly like the picture on the pancake mix bag.  I would say he did a great job!  They look exactly the same.  It is crazy to me how fast my kids are growing up.  I can not believe that my baby will be ten in a few weeks.  Dawson is so grown up.  He always wants to try doing things on his own.  He is very independent.  I sure do love my baby!!  Although it is hard for me to let him grow up, I guess it has to happen.  I sure do love ya Dawson!!!

No comments: