Saturday, March 29, 2014

Yep, I Win Mother of the Year Award...

March 27, 2014
Yep, I win Mother of the Year Award, NOT!!  Today was Dawson's first Cub Scout pack meeting, and what did I do... made him miss it :(.  I thought it started at 6:30, unfortunately it started at 6:00. 
Poor Dawson, he went and sat with all the other scouts just in time for them to take down the flag, and say the closing prayer :(.  He was so bummed, he has been so excited to start scouts.  He had been talking about the pack meeting all week.  Such a horrible feeling letting your son down :(.
The Cub Master was kind enough to take Dawson in the kitchen and help him do the activity he missed.
They made crystals...
He was very happy...
I am such a bad mom, I can not remember anything to save my life :(.  Hopefully my kids will only remember the good things :).  Love you Dawson!!  You are so cute in your scout shirt.

No comments: