Monday, March 24, 2014

Another fun St. Patrick's Day Come and Gone...

March 17, 2014 
Another fun St. Patrick's Day come and gone.  For St. Patrick's we had our traditional breakfast for dinner.  We had green french toast, green eggs, bacon and Martinelli's sparkling cider.  There is a good reason why Brayden is not in this picture...
Just before dinner, he crashed on his pennyboard, and really did a number on his elbow and wrist.  Poor Brady Boy :(.
Our yummy green meal all ready to eat...
Here is my attempt at a St. Patrick's treat for the kids...
It is suppose to be gold at the bottom of a rainbow :)
I usually make green pancakes, but the kids requested green french toast...
I think this was a way better idea.
Dawson did not want to come in to eat since he had already eaten at the neighbors.  That is how things usually go for me.  I plan a fun evening, and at least one of the kids don't want to participate :(.  He just wanted to keep practicing on his new skateboard.  He is getting really good :)
Dawson is such a funny guy...  This morning he was adament that he was not going to wear green.  He wanted to be pinched.  He always makes me laugh :)
a
We had a bottle of Martinelli's that we forgot to use on New Year's, so it made the perfect addition for our St. Patrick's celebration.  You know a green bottle, with gold drink... Perfect!  We usually have Sprite, but I think we will always go with Martinelli's now.
Poor Brayden had to eat on the couch... 
We took him in 3 days later, and it wasn't broken thank goodness.
We had a great St. Patrick's Day!  
I sure love spending time with my family :)

No comments: