Friday, May 25, 2012

Already ???

May 25, 2012 
I can't believe it is already here...  Brayden is finishing sixth grade, and heading on to the big world of Jr. High.  I know I say it all the time, but WOW, time sure does fly!
 What a handsome graduate!
 Easton, Brayden, Bryce and Gavin
 Almost ready for the big graduation to start...
 Brayden and Mrs. Jones...
I just loved these two pictures of Brayden with his teacher.  His nervous smile is sooo cute.  All of the kids have loved Mrs. Jones, she is so much fun.  Who wouldn't love a teacher that is young, energetic, and looks like one of the kids in the class :).  I think this has been Brayden's most favorite year of Elementary.
 I didn't think I would cry, but no...
They sang the song "My Wish", and the tears came.
 This is after he got his diploma.  I missed getting a picture of him getting it, because of all the kids walking back to their seat :(.
 Brayden and Principal Beckstrand
Brayden was so mad at me for taking this picture.  A few days before this he had had to go to the principals office for breaking his lunch card :(.  So he felt stupid, but I know one day when he is older he will be glad I took this picture :).
 Caden, Barrett, Devin and Brayden
Brayden with his best buddies!!
 Unfortunately his very best buddy Jacob missed the graduation :(
So I had to post a random picture of Jacob.
 I let Jada miss school because they were just having parties, and she really didn't want to go.  So it was fun that she got to attend the graduation.
 Outside his school...
The school was new this year.  We were sad to leave our other school, but Riverview has been awesome!!
It is always so dang windy here...
 Brayden kept letting go of his hat, and it would blow away.  I was laughing so hard :).  He chased after that thing at least 6 times.  It was so funny!!
 
Here he is with his certificate of advancement!
I am excited for Brayden to be growing up and moving on, but it sure makes my heart ache at the same time.  Things are moving just a bit to fast for my liking :(.  Good thing I have this blog so I can go back and remember my kids when they were little.  I am so proud of Brayden and all of his many accomplishments.  He is an amazing boy!  I love ya Brady :)

6 comments:

sinika said...

Such a cool kid! I have loved having him in carpool this year and will miss him next year!

The Kohler Family said...

I ALMOST cried..I can't believe our kids are going to be in Jr High!! OK, I think I'll cry now.

Amy said...

I'm with you...my Kelsie will be moving on to middle school next year too. =( Time does go WAY TO FAST! What a cute kid Brayden is! Keep the girls away from him!...though that may be impossible. =)

rachel said...

One graduating from Kindergarten and one from 6th grade! He is growing up so fast. Such cute boys! We miss those boys!

Anonymous said...

How fun! None of my kids have ever had any sort of fun little graduation! Guess it depends on the teacher! Anyways tell my awesome nephew I said congrats!!!

Auntie Lizzy

Becca said...

This post made ME cry! I can't believe our boys are getting so big. Brayden is such a great kid. I love the picture of him at the beginning, and like you, I really love his cute smile in the pictures with Mrs. Jones. I also laughed when I read the part about Mr. Beckstrand, and you're so right. Riverview is amazing. Go Otters and congrats to Brayden!