Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sno Cones and Biking....

August 8, 2011
This is what we decided to do for Family Home Evening tonight. We rode our bikes to the neighborhood Sno Shack! I have been wanting to do this all summer. Finally everyone is home together :). It has been a crazy summer with everyone going all different directions. Tonight we even had the addition of Brayden's best friend Jacob. He is like an adopted son :). It makes my heart happy to be a whole family again!!
I just love shaved ice,
sure makes for good times!
I love this picture!
I took a better one, but I decided to go with this awesome one :).
After our sno cones, we decided to go for a bike ride. We hit four different playgrounds in our neighborhood!
Dawson is so proud,
he has mastered the monkey bars!!
We had so much fun we were out late!
I love this picture with the outline of the playground!

We had such a great time! I love Family Home Evening, and I especially love fun times with my family :).

2 comments:

Kelli said...

How fun to go "park hopping"! I might have to steal that idea from you :)
We walked down to the sno shack last month as a family and Kalyse has gone a couple more times with her friends... I love that they have it right there!

Becca said...

That's an awesome idea Melissa! You seriously have the cutest family.